When the player starts it will use the options in this section as the start
palette=0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f
- When using graphics modes you can use a picture to show in the
background. OPENCP will load any TGA files with 640x384 dimensions and 256 colors.
As the TGA format is poorly implemented in modern graphic programs this might
change in the future. As some colors out of the 256 are used by OPENCP you should
leave either the first or the last 16 colors in the palette black.6.14 The pictures should be copied to the home directory of OPENCP, unless
you specify a different location in the defaultconfig section.
- this option will enable the compo mode. Section 4.6
describes the details.
- start the player in either text or graphic mode
- the default screentextmode:
- if the player starts in textmode show the analyzer (or not)
- the appearance of the peak power levels:
- show the tracklist when starting OPENCP in textmode
- the appearance of the instrument function:
||side (only in 132 column modes)
- the appearance of the channels in textmode:
||side (only in 132 column mode)
- with this options you can redifine the default colors used in
textmode. The first entry defines which color to use for the original color
with number 0. Leave things as they are if you are satisfied with the visual
appearance of OPENCP. We will provide new color schemes in the future.
- ... black.6.14
a look at the OPENCP homepage for a convinient program to generate background
documentation by doj - homepage www.cubic.org