kerberos C64 MIDI interface
I have forked the source code of the Kerberos - C64/C128 MIDI
Flash Interface and made some changes to the menu program and the
upload software. You can access my source code version at https://github.com/doj/kerberos.
The following changes were made to the menu program. My current
version is v1.3. The program is using up almost all available memory
on the C64, several internal string output functions were optimized
Download the menu-1.3.prg and menu-1.3.bin programs.
- direct access to the stored programs with keys 1-0 and shift 1-0
- transfer programs via MIDI without starting the transfer 't' menu option, this is configured via the configure menu
- speedup of the disk copy by keeping the file descriptors open
- fixed exit of the about demo
QT transfer program
The following changes were made to the QT transfer program. I have tested it on Linux and OsX.
Download a zip archive of the OsX version: kerberos.app.zip
- fixed warnings from current compilers and QT 5
- made the Linux ALSA MIDI delay configurable
- hard coded the OsX MIDI delay to 1ms. Smaller values seem to be ignored by the QT system and cause CRC errors on the C64.
- fixed a crash when opening slightly incorrect D64 files
- command line options to transfer a PRG directly
DraCopy Kerberos build
You can download a special build of DraCopy 1.0doj with built in
support for the Kerberos RAM. dracopy-1.0doj-kerberos.zip
Write an email to Dirk Jagdmann <email@example.com>